domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Feelings on a letter.

Hey,
Before you start to ask yourself what the hell I'm doing, I can tell you that this is just another way to show my feelings about you. I know you must be with another girl right now, and maybe you won't care about anything that I write in this letter; but I HAVE to do this. I know that I have to.
I'm really lost. I've never felt this way before. It's the first time in my life that I can't imagine what will happen in the next day. It's the first time that I can't feel my heart actually beating; I feel that he's just doing his job to make me alive, but he doesn’t get ANY emotion anymore. I mean... I can't get any emotion. All I can feel is this horrible and never ending pain.
I remember when you held my hands and told me that you'd love me forever; and you promise you'd never left me. I thought that promises and words could mean something to you, but now I can see that was I wrong.
When you showed up, everything started to make sense in my life. My heart told me I was doing the right thing when I decided to gave you a chance. So, I loved you ALL days we stayed together in that year. I loved you more than everything that I had until that moment. I loved you with all my forces and all my heart. You were the only reason to keep me smiling every single day. I remember all nights that we had together. I remember the gifts that you gave to me; the surprises; the talks... I remember that wonderful sensation that I used to have every time you held me. I remember that I could feel that I was being protected. Your kisses were the best contact that I've ever had with another person.
I can't understand WHY you left me. I mean, I had my mistakes and so had you; but we learned how to forgive. Actually, that's one of love's rules: you have to know how to forgive someone, when this person love means everything to you.
Talking about 'learn'... You taught me so many things; I guess YOU taught me what love is. How do you fell when you're in love.. You taught me how to live my own life. And thanks for that.
Nowadays, I just know that I miss you SO much. You're in everywhere I look; every place, every song; every word.. EVERYTHING in this city reminds of you. It's like a ghost that never leaves me. And sometimes, I fell save, 'cause at least I can have you in my thoughts, and nobody can take this from me.
I hope you're doing fine. Cause I'm trying to. I hope you find someone to love, but I swear, you'll never find someone who'll love you more than I did, and more than I do.
You'll always be a part of my life. If live it's a book, you are a no turning page. You're the most important chapter of my drama.
Well, I don't know what else to say, but to finish... don't forget: I LOVE YOU, BABY. And I severely wait for the day that you'll come back to me.

With love,
x.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário